יום שני, 18 באפריל 2011

Sadness of the kind | עצב מסוג

Turns out the Inuit ("Eskimos") only have 12 different words for snow (unlike the urban legend that states they have a 100 different ways to describe snow) . 
I wonder how many words to describe sadness I will find out there are. 
So far there has been the numbing sadness, the excruciating sadness, the nauseating sadness I encountered in the hotel at breakfast in Rome and the unbearable sadness when I realized that in 18 years I will be 55 years old. Which means Tal and I will be at the same age. 

מסתבר שלאינואיטים ("אסקימואים") יש רק 12 מילים לשלג (בניגוד לאגדה האורבנית המספרת שיש להם 100 מילים לתיאור שלג). 
אני תוהה כמה אופנים לתיאור עצב אני אגלה שיש. 
עד כה היו העצב המשתק, העצב המענה, העצב מעורר הבחילה אותו חוויתי בארוחת הבוקר במלון ברומא והעצב הבלתי נסבל כשהבנתי שבעוד 18 שנה אהיה בת 55. מה שאומר שטל ואני נהיה באותו הגיל.   

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

תודה על השיתוף (הבלוג מאפשר תגובות מזוהות בלבד).
Thank you for sharing (The blog does not allow commenting anonymously)